- Parent Tool School utilizes the ‘Best Practice’ Guiding Good Choices (GGC) for parents of ages 9-14 year old and Staying Connected with Your Teen (SCT) for parents of teens 13-19 years. They are five consecutive week workshops that dives into what the risks are for kids today and proven research based ways parents can lower those risks.
Tool School has a variety of options for your school or organization from project management and parent recruitment - to simply providing dynamic facilitators while you handle the rest. We tailor a package to your school and budget. Even if your organization has no budget beyond facilitation, we will share marketing materials, project management calendars and ideas to make your workshop well attended. Our goal is to help your organization be successful in keeping kids safe and family’s united.
What we can do to help:
• Project manage tasks and calendar for build up to workshop.
• Present workshop info and recruit parents at school and /or community gatherings.
• Work with your facilitators either as mentors of GGC or SCT as part of their teaching team.
• Design marketing material for your organizations individual needs and audience, increasing parent participation in parent edcuation.
• Facilitate GGC or SCT for your parents before you purchase the curriculum from Channing Bete. We have our own license, so you can see how it works with your parent group before you purchase.
• Work with clients to develop long term sustainable plan for consistent parent education classes.
Not ready to commit to a 5 week workshop series? We can also come and present a two hour informational to parents on GGC’s main strategies and have parents leave with valuable tools to assist in navigating the teen years.
To learn more about Guiding Good Choices® or Staying connected with Your Teen or to purchase their program click here: Channing-Bete.com